Wednesday, June 9, 2010




My precious little child
Be not doubt on me
For I have bring thee
The good life can ever be
You know I can do things
That blind eyes could not see
And bring joy to a trouble soul
With a smile on their shaded soul

Cast all your troubles upon me
And I will listen closely to what you will say
Do not fear that I’ll be deaf
On every single details
I will be there as a good friend
And never leave you empty handed
And when you are done crying
I will carry you til the end

You know I am a good carpenter
Who fix and build your shattered home
I am also a miraculous physician
Who heals your broken heart and soul
A ma also that patient Rabbi
Who teaches things you never know
And I am also a focus captian
Who lead your long lost soul

Fear not my little child
For I’ll bring you the strength you need
Just always have that faith on me
And be the soldier that I need
Believe in my wonder works
For I have planned your life ahead
If only you’ll let me be
The light of your too dark road

>:)

No comments:

Post a Comment