Friday, June 4, 2010



MY PRECIOUS ONE

Your innocent eyes
Are the windows of my dying hopes
Your sweet smiles
Is the lamp upon my too dark road
Your warmth embrace
Envelopes the coldness of my frozen heart
And your voices are the music
Into my stumble heart

You have been a good fighter
All throughout your younger years
You have been courageous enough
To explore new different things
Your curiosity makes me glad
And also makes me think
Will it be enough
To satisfy your unwanted fears?

I know someday
You’ll grow up as gorgeous lady
Ask questions about life
On what and how it will go to be
Seek for answers
From all of your curiosities
But for now I will let you be
My innocent baby

You are my precious gift
Given by our mighty God
You are a wonderful blessing
For my unsatisfied heart
You are the right answers
To all of my undying questions
And you are my one true angel
Who saved my dying soul

I love you my precious one
And I thank God for you had come
For you had given me
An enlighten lyrics for the hymn of my heart
You made my blind eyes see
The wonders of this crazy world
And you had given me reasons
To live even more

Ray of light be upon us
As we travel the road of life..
Innocence of your smile will make us through
Now and forever until the road ends
Endless love will make it happen..

>:)

No comments:

Post a Comment