Thursday, June 3, 2010



THE CRY OF MY HEART

I wish I could go back to those times I have you
Where I can hold you tight and never slip you through
I wish I could go back to those days I can hug you
So I could tell you how much I really love and missed you

Holding my hands in a grip always makes me think
Wishing and hoping that you’re filling up those spaces just a bit
Wandering from that moment you’ll safe my heart to keep
But then again my wanders always gives me a little shrink

I used to sigh when I reminisce those days
When you’re still there, standing in my way
That you're waiting for me, to come home and stay
But then when I stand by you, you already turned your back and walked away

You used to walk with me, in times I am in trouble
You used to hold my hands, to keep me safe from sorrow
You used to laugh with me; at times I am in pain
But now I’m doing it all alone, with no one to comfort me from pain

We used to have those special connections
Like we always have this deeper compassion
But as you turned your back and walked away from home
You’d found this compassion with someone who had this deeper affection

It really hurts me badly
To see you with someone who can make you safe and stay
But if that will really makes you happy
I’ll keep my tears in the rain
Just to see you smiling in your shinning trail

I know someday the sun will shine above me
And when that happens, I’ll be standing like a tree
And I know that God will allow me to see
The real beauty of my own prairie

I may have dried up because of the summer
Fallen leaves will be seen beneath because of the fall
Frozen roots caused by the winter season
But I’ll still be a firm tree when spring comes along

>:)

No comments:

Post a Comment