Monday, July 19, 2010





A CHILD'S SIMPLE HOPE


From the beginning of my innocent days
You have been there for my every growing years
You have stared at me like a precious painting
That every detail is worth mesmerizing

Your gentle touch envelopes my little hands
Securing my future and even my little heart
That every little cry I make though it irritates you a lot
Still you embrace me into your loving heart

As I little grow all throughout my younger months
You have been there staring and wandering in your silent heart
Every step I take and every little talk I make
Hope it puts a little smile on your troubled wrinkled face

As I pronounced my call upon you
Hope it makes you glad as I stare upon you
The word DADDY that comes out in my innocent words
Hope it puts much bigger gladness in your too dark road

I wish someday God will allow me to see
To be the little girl that you really want me to be
To be that little girl who will love you as I grow
And take good care of you when you grow old

For now my heroic Daddy
Let me be your innocent little one
Who hopes to put a little smile on your troubled face
And the one who kisses you while you are awake

I may can’t pronounced every details of my innocent words
But I hope you had felt the meaning of my little actions
I hope I can pronounce this clearly to you and whisper
That I am proud to be your little Daughter… >:)

No comments:

Post a Comment